What’s New :
* Special series page for India vs South Africa.
* Match Timeline and Twitter Timelines in the match center.
* Bug fixes and UI enhancements.
Features of this app :
* Complete coverage of all International cricket, ICC World Cup, ICC World T20, IPL, Champions League T20, Big Bash, CPL, Natwest T20 Blast and other major cricket tournaments. Tons of domestic cricket coverage too.
* Live cricket score updates and ball by ball text commentary that helps you visualize the action.
* Match Timelines and Twitter Timelines in the Commentary page (Match Center)
* Match alerts via push notification service – so that you don’t miss THE moment
* Latest cricket news and editorials – to keep you posted on the latest happenings.
* Current Matches page – To help you follow all live matches in one place.
* Upcoming matches – what’s up for tomorrow, next week, next month?
* Series Home – Complete coverage of any major series/tournament in one place.
* Results of recent matches – in case you want to look at the scorecard of a game that you recently missed.
* Series Stats and Overall Records – for the ones obsessed with numbers
* Photos – because a picture is worth a thousand words and all that.
* Differential sized Widgets – Bringing the game onto your home-screen.
* Player profiles – Cricket is all about the players – runs, wickets and everything else.
* Player and Team Rankings for ODIs, Tests, and T20Is.
* Points tables for all major tournaments – Which team is at the top and who will get knocked out?
* Share the score – Give score updates via sms/email or share the scores of Facebook/Twitter.
* Cricket On Twitter: Follow your favorite cricketers and commentators on Twitter.
Features of this mod :
* Osm (Awesome) Material Design with new gorgeous icon
* Removed all types of ads (including Sponsored contents)
* Removed google analytics
* Made app size smaller
* In-App updater of added for future MOD updates
Download Links :-
How to install?
1. Download and transfer into your device
2. Install it! Thats all
Credits goes to osmdroid!